MicroLED-Connect is a hybrid event series, a year-long program of virtual and onsite events, all focused on the microLED industry. The first online 2-day webinar was hosted successfully last month, with over 25 lectures (all recordings accessible for pass holders). The next event is a startup showcase, that will be hosted on February 22, 2024.
The startup showcase includes lectures from 8 leading microLED startup companies, covering topics such as microdisplays, AR headset development, microLED production, transfer processes and microLED inspection.
Now is a great time to reserve your ticket and make sure you stay updated with the latest innovation from the following startup companies: Rayleigh Vision, Inziv, Comptek Solutions, QustomDot, Terecircuits, iBeam Materials, Kura Vision and NS Nanotech. You can read the complete agenda here.
The yearly hybrid MicroLED Connect pass offers you admission to the onsite flagship MicroLED Connect event in Eindhoven (September 2024) and all benefits of a virtual pass:
- Admission to full conference and exhibition MicroLED Connect event in Eindhoven (Netherlands) including food & beverages
- Onsite drinks & networking receptions
- All online MicroLED Connect events or online version of onsite events for 12 months
- Entire online masterclass portfolio for 12 months (optional)
- Year-round platform including networking and business development tools for 12 months
- Growing library of microLED Connect on-demand library of content for 12 months
The series is organized by the MicroLED Industry Association together with TechBlick.