MicroLED-Connect is an upcoming hybrid event series, a year-long program of virtual and onsite events, all focused on the microLED industry. The first MicroLED Connect virtual event is coming up later this month, a 2-day virtual event that will be focused on microLED (and also miniLED) technologies. The event will include over 25 lectures from leading companies, researchers and market analysts. The series is organized by the MicroLED Industry Association together with TechBlick.
Attendee tickets for MicroLED-Connect are offered as a year-long ticket (virtual-only, or hybrid), and are now available at an early-bird discount, until November 15. Now is a great time to reserve your ticket and make sure you stay updated with the latest microLED industry and market updates.
You can view the complete agenda of the MicroLED Connect virtual November event here. Speaking companies (in no particular order) include KLA, Toray Engineering, Mikro Mesa, QNA Technologies, QubeDot, GE Research, Mojo Vision, InnovationSemi, Nanopattern Technologies, Intel, Omdia, Kubos Semiconductor, Raysolve, Hendy Consulting, Yole, Q-Pixel, Stratacache, nsc, eLux, Polar Light Technologies, Smartkem, OLED Association, Delo, and more.
The flagship MicroLED Connect display conference will take place in Europe in 2024 (Eindhoven, September 24-26). The MicroLED-Connect hybrid pass offers you admission to the onsite MicroLED Connect event in Eindhoven and all benefits of a virtual pass:
- Admission to full conference and exhibition MicroLED Connect event in Eindhoven (Netherlands) including food & beverages
- Onsite drinks & networking receptions
- All online MicroLED Connect events or online version of onsite events for 12 months
- Entire online masterclass portfolio for 12 months (optional)
- Year-round platform including networking and business development tools for 12 months
- Growing library of microLED Connect on-demand library of content for 12 months