We are happy to announce the new edition of The OLED Handbook, the most comprehensive resource on OLED technology, industry and market - now updated for 2023. OLED technologies have successfully been adopted in smartphones, wearables, TVs, AR/VR and more - and our new handbook covers all the information that you'll need to fully understand where the OLED industry (and the display industry in general) is going next.
Reading this book, you'll learn all about:
- OLED technology and materials and production processes
- How OLEDs compare to LCD displays
- OLED TVs, foldable, rollable and transparent OLEDs
- The OLED lighting industry
- The future of OLED displays and the challenges ahead
The book also provides:
- A history of OLED development
- A guide to OLED investment
- A comprehensive list of OLED companies
- A list of existing and planned AMOLED fabs
- An introduction to quantum dots, micro-LEDs and e-paper displays
The OLED handbook has been read by hundreds of display engineers, business developers, researchers, equipment vendors, OLED material companies, private investors and others who wished to learn more about OLEDs today and in the future. I truly believe that it is the best introduction to OLED displays and lighting!
- Instant download - personal copy: $97
- Hard copy - $159.99
- Instant download - enterprise license: $600
Existing digital-copy customers are entitled to a 50% discount, and if you bought your copy in October 2022 or later, you'll get the upgrade for free - simply contact us or reply to this mail for details. We're sorry but we cannot offer any upgrade discounts on the printed edition.