2020 is soon over - and many in the world are really happy about that and hope that 2021 will bring the COVID-19 pandemic to an end. The MicroLED industry still continues its fast pace of development, even through this catastrophic period.
Here are the top 10 stories posted on MicroLED-Info in 2020, ranked by popularity (i.e. how many people read the story):
- A discussion on MicroLED efficiency - microLED displays (Oct 14)
- LG to soon launch its first tiled microLED TV (Jul 25)
- Will Apple, AUO and Epistar establish a mini-LED and micro-LED production fab? (May 12)
- Samsung aims to start producing real microLED TVs in 2020 (Mar 10)
- We talk MicroLED displays with VueReal's CEO (Feb 18)
- Konka shows its APHAEA tiled MicroLED displays at CES 2020 (Jan 9)
- PlayNitride launches new displays at SID 2020 (Aug 7)
- Samsung shows its Wall Micro-LED TVs at CES 2020 (Jan 7)
- Mojo Vision develops microLED-based AR contact lenses (Jan 20)
- Innolux shows a 55" rollable mini-LED emissive display prototype (Aug 25)
Here's for a healthy, bright and exciting 2021!